Front Raises is an exercise that isolates the front head (front shoulder) of the Deltoid (muscle).
Type of workout: Isolation Movement
This exercise can be done after the bigger muscles have been worked. Front Raises is a great finishing exercise towards the end of your workouts. Ex. Chest and/or shoulder exercises.
How To Do Front Raise Exercises.
- Grab your Rugged Trucker Bands and put 1 foot in the middle of your desired band(s). You can use either foot. Which foot does not matter.
- With your other foot, the one not standing on the band, step back as if you are in a lunge position.
- Keep your arms in front of you near your thighs.
- With an upright motion, simply raise your arms up to shoulder height while keeping your core tight.
- Hold for a second, then lower your arms with resistance back to the starting position.
Strength Training: 3 Sets X 10-12 Reps
Muscle Building: 4-5 Sets X 8-10 Reps
If you are looking for a Cardio workout, increase the Reps to 20-30 range.