Pull Back- also known as Rows – is a great workout to strengthen the back.
This is a Primary exercise that helps strength when you are getting in and out of Trucks, Trailers, and Docks.
How Do You Do Pull Back (Rows)
- Connect your Rugged Trucker Strap and/or bands to a fixed object…like a door, bumper of a rig, or anything that won’t break off or come lose.
- Put your bands through the strap ( ….only if you’re not using the bands directly on fixed object) until the bands are both equally together.
- Standing in front of the fixed object, hold the bands in both hands and your arms extended in front of you.
- Pull the bands back, creating tension until your arms can not go back any further.
- You will be pulling the bands to your chest.
- Hold for a second, then go back to start position while having tension on the bands.
For Best Results:
Strength Training: 3 Sets X 10-12 Reps
Muscle Building: 4-5 Sets X 8-10 Reps
If you are looking for a Cardio workout, increase the Reps to 20-30 range.