Chest – Exercises for Truckers
Chest Press works the Front/Middle part of the Chest.
Chest Press is a compound movement that primarily targets the middle part of the chest. It is the most preferred by people due to its reputation, simplicity, and effectiveness.
How to do A Chest Press
- Stand with your feet shoulder with apart.
- Place the center of the Band around one foot. It doesn’t matter which foot.
- With the other foot, step forward like a lunge position.
- At middle chest height, press out in front of you until both arms are extended.
- Hold for one second, then bring your arms back to start position.
FOR BEST RESULTS
Strength Training: 3 Sets X 10-12 Reps
Muscle Building: 4-5 Sets X 8-10 Reps
If you are looking for a Cardio workout, increase the Reps to 20-30 range.