Pec Flies is an isolation workout. It works out the Outer Part of the Chest, giving it that well rounded look feature.
Pec Flies is simple, easy to do, and will help stretch out your Chest more…giving you a wider range of motion.
Arnold Schwarzenegger believed this exercise was the “Holy Grale” when it came to the chest workouts due to how far he could stretch, causing him to get Yoked, making him who he is today.
How To Do Pec Flies
- Anchor your Rugged Trucker Strap onto a fixed surface.
- Put your bands through the strap and faced forward of the fixed object.
- Stand in the middle of the two bands, placing your arms should with apart.
- With your arms extended out to the sides and bands in hand.
- Lock your arms out to the side, bringing your arms together in front of you until your hands touch.
- Hold for a second, then bring your arms back to starting position.
For Best Results
Strength Training: 3 Sets X 10-12 Reps
Muscle Building: 4-5 Sets X 8-10 Reps
If you are looking for a Cardio workout, increase the Reps to 20-30 range.