Military Press (OverHead Press) is an exercise that helps with the Deltoid Muscle. It can also help workout your core and triceps.
This can be done in a seated position or standing position.
How To Do Military Press
- Stand in an erect position with both feet shoulder with apart.
- Put one foot in the middle of the band(s). (Both feet if you are short.) (Do sitting Military Press if you are tall.)
- Step Back with the free leg and go into a lunge position.
- With your bands in hand and your arms down in front, bring both bands up and over your head. (Bands should be stretching in front of you.)
- Hold for a second.
- Slowly bring them down with tension applied until you are in start position.
For Best Results
Strength Training: 3 Sets X 10-12 Reps
Muscle Building: 4-5 Sets X 8-10 Reps
If you are looking for a Cardio workout, increase the Reps to 20-30 range.